Please Scroll Down For Further Information:
The Kilmore Diocesan Pilgrimage to Knock, Ireland’s International Marian and Eucharistic Shrine, will take place on Sunday 19 June 2022, the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi).
Ceremonies will begin with the Anointing of the Sick at 2.30pm.
Mass will be celebrated at 3pm at which Bishop Martin Hayes will be the principal celebrant.
This will be followed by Benediction and a Rosary Procession.
We look forward to welcoming people again from across the diocese to the annual pilgrimage.
People have the option this year of availing of a weekend package (€150 per person sharing) which includes:
- Bus to Knock on Saturday, the 18th June.
- Check into Knock House Hotel.
- 4 Course Dinner followed by Musical Entertainment.
- Breakfast on Sunday morning.
- Tour of the Museum and Grounds.
- Attend the Ceremonies in the Basilica.
- Bus leaves Knock at 5pm for the return journey. (€110 without return bus transfer. Pick up points will be confirmed later).